Program Schedule for the Week of September 24, 2011 – September 30, 2011
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry has a Newsmaker interview with State Representative Curt Schroder of Chester County on reforming the state’s casino gaming system
- Joe Geiger of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations has Bets McManus of Leadership Cumberland in the Nonprofit Spotlight
- Scott Paterno has an Uncomfortable Truth commentary on the role of money and consultants in political campaigns.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Andrew Moylan of the National Taxpayers Union about how NTU found common ground with the Left on proposed federal budget cuts
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on skirmishes in congress as the federal budget deadline looms
- Adam Tragone of Human Events has an Off The Cuff talk with Kate O’Hare, blogger for the Los Angeles Times about the recent California state Republican Party convention
- Col. Frank Ryan, USMC (Ret.) takes on Warren Buffet and taxes on his American Radio Journal commentary
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!