Radio Program Schedule for the the Week of October 8, 2011 – October 14, 2011
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Christopher Nicholas of the Pennsylvania Business Council about Congressional and state legislative redistricting
- Frank Gamrat and Eric Montarti have an Allegheny Institute Report on consolidating mass transit in Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Scott Paterno has an Uncomfortable Truth commentary on changing the way Pennsylvania allocates its Presidential electoral votes.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Nick Loris of the Roe Institute for Economic Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation about the Solyndra bankruptcy
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story behind a possible trade war with China
- Adam Tragone of Human Events has an Off the Cuff interview with J. Christian Adams on his new book Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department
- Dr. Paul Kengor of the Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College has an American Radio Journal commentary on class envy.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!