Radio Program Schedule for the Week of October 15, 2011 – October 21, 2011
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with pollster Scott Rasmussen of Rasmussen Reports about initial public opinion on the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Andy Roth has the Real Story behind congressional approval of three free trade agreements
- Adam Tragone has an Off the Cuff interview with Human Events political editor John Gizzi on the Presidential primary schedule
- Col. Frank Ryan, USMC (Ret.) has an American Radio Journal commentary on President Obama’s 3:00 A.M. wake up call.
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- David Taylor of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association hosts a Capitol Watch roundtable discussion with Matthew Brouillette of the Commonwealth Foundation and Kevin Shivers from the Pennsylvania chapter of the National Federation of Independent Businesses on Governor Tom Corbett’s new school choice and education reform proposals
- Lowman Henry has a Town Hall Commentary on Haight-Ashbury meeting “Occupy Wall Street.”
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!