Radio Program Schedule for the Week of November 12, 2011-November 18, 2011
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights about who is to blame for the poor economy: Washington or Wall Street
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on the latest developments from the super committee on deficit reduction
- Adam Tragone of Human Events talks with Human Events editor Neil W. McCabe about the latest green energy scandal
- Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA has an American Radio Journal commentary on a pending vote on the Balanced Budget Amendment.
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- David Taylor hosts a Capitol Watch roundtable discussion on Prevailing Wage reform with Kevin Shivers from the National Federation of Independent Business and Jack Zimmer from the Keystone Chapter of the Associated Builders & Contractors
- Lowman Henry has a Town Hall Commentary on why uncertainty is preventing business from creating jobs.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!