Radio Program Schedule for the week of December 10, 2011 – December 16, 2011
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks about the importance of the European financial crisis with Sally McNamara, Senior Policy Analyst in European Affairs for the Heritage Foundation’s Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on the need for congress to enact “tax repatriation”
- Adam Tragone has an Off the Cuff interview with Human Events political editor John Gizzi on the latest developments in the Republican presidential race
- Dr. Paul Kengor from the Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College has an American Radio Journal commentary on why deer hunting season reflects a simpler time in our nation’s history.
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- David Taylor of the PA Manufacturers Association hosts a Capitol Watch look at possible changes in state law that could affect your auto insurance rates. He is joined by Kevin Shivers from the PA Chapter of the National Federation of Independent Business and Sam Marshall from the Insurance Federation of PA
- Lowman Henry has a Town Hall Commentary on the practical conservatism of U.S. Senator Pat Toomey.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!