Radio Program Schedule for the week of April 28, 2012 – May 1, 2012
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Tony Woodlief of the Bill of Rights Institute on educating young Americans about the U.S. Constitution
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story behind why Blue Dog Democrats are disappearing from congress
- Adam Tragone, Managing Editor of Human Events talks with the paper’s Political Editor John Gizzi about the impact of the French presidential election on the U.S.
- Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA has an American Radio Journal commentary on what Mitt Romney must do to win the enthusiastic backing of conservatives
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Eric Boehm of www.paindependent.com has news headlines
- David Taylor of the PA Manufacturers Association and Kevin Shivers from the PA Chapter of the National Federation of Independent Business discuss results of the Lincoln Institute’s Spring 2012 Keystone Business Climate Survey
- Lowman Henry has a Town Hall Commentary on why the GOP should ditch its endorsement process
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!