Radio Program Schedule for the week of February 28, 2015 – March 6, 2015
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA about a proposal to sunset the U.S. tax code
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on key dates for congressional action this year
- Eric Boehm talks with Aloysius Hogan of the Competitive Enterprise Institute for a Watchdog Radio Report on whether labor unions are worth the expense to workers
- Dr. Paul Kengor of the Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College has an American Radio Journal commentary on the optimism of Ronald Reagan
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Eric Boehm has news headlines from PAIndependent.com
- David Taylor from the PA Manufacturers Association and Matthew Brouillette of the Commonwealth foundation talk about the resignation of State Treasurer Rob McCord and corruption in Pennsylvania
- Lowman Henry has a Town Hall Commentary on why the GOP should not fear a long Presidential primary season.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!