Radio Program Schedule for the week of February 6, 2016 – February 12, 2016
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry has a Newsmaker interview with Brittany Corona of the Friedman Foundation about school choice options in Pennsylvania
- Eric Montarti and Frank Gamrat have an Allegheny Institute Report on the financial health of Pittsburgh city schools
- Beth Anne Mumford of Americans for Prosperity-PA has a Lincoln Radio Journal commentary on taxing a natural gas industry already in recession.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with John Gizzi of Newsmax.com about the impact of the Iowa Caucuses
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on where the candidates stand on pro-growth issues
- Col. Frank Ryan, USMC (Ret.) has an American Radio Journal commentary on the velocity of money
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!