Radio Program Schedule for the week of March 5, 2016 – March 11, 2016
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry has a News-maker interview with Dr. James Hanek of the Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School on the impact of the state budget impasse on charter schools
- Eric Montarti and Frank Gamrat have an Allegheny Institute Report on how the state funding formula affects failing school districts
- Beth Anne Mumford of Americans for Prosperity-PA has a Lincoln Radio Journal commentary on how states that have passed labor reforms perform better economically.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Phil Kerpen of American Commitment about how the drug industry is becoming the scapegoat for rising health care costs
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on the battle for control of the U.S. Senate
- Eric Boehm and Dustin Hurst have a Watchdog Radio Report on illegal haircuts in Idaho
- Colin Hanna from Let Freedom Ring, USA has an American Radio Journal commentary on the crack-up of the GOP.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!