Radio Program Schedule for the week April 16, 2016 – April 22, 2016
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Eric Boehm has news headlines from PAWatchdog.org
- Lowman Henry has a overview of the upcoming Primary Election with Leo Knepper from the Citizens Alliance of Pennsylvania
- Joe Geiger from the First Nonprofit Foundation has Anne Gingrich from the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations in the Community Benefit Spotlight
- Beth Anne Mumford of Americans for Prosperity-PA has a Lincoln Radio Journal commentary on the need for union re-certification votes.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Marc Joffe from the Mercatus Center at George Mason University about Puerto Rico’s fiscal crisis
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on Congress missing its April 15th budget deadline
- Eric Boehm talks with Todd Gaziano from the Pacific Legal Foundation for a Watchdog Radio Report on what could be a landmark Supreme Court case involving property rights
- on his American Radio Journal commentary Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA says it is time to junk the entire U.S. tax code
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!