Posts Tagged Amendment
On Air this August 20-26, 2011
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- David Taylor of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association and Kevin Shivers, state director of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) talk about “sensible regulation” with Dan Danner President & CEO of the NNFIB.
- Lowman Henry will also be presenting a Town Hall Commentary on why Ron Paul may be the GOP’s latest incarnation of Barry Goldwater.
This week on the American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Pat Nolan, Vice President of Prison Fellowship Ministries about alternatives to incarceration
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on the latest developments in the race for the Republican Presidential Nomination
- Adam Tragone of Human Events has an Off The Cuff interview with Steven Greenhut author of Plunder: How Public Employee Unions are Raiding Our Treasuries;
- Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA has an American Radio Journal commentary on the need for a balanced budget amendment.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!