Posts Tagged grove city
On Air this August 27, 2011 – September 2, 2011
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor Jim Cawley about the Marcellus Shale Advisory Commission report
- Joe Geiger has Michele Daly of the Women’s Resource Center in the Nonprofit Spotlight
- And, Scott Paterno has an Uncomfortable Truth commentary on the environmental impact of electric cars.
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Joe Hicks of PJ TV’s Minority Report and The Hicks File about the impact of multi-culturalism
- Adam Tragone of Human Events has an Off The Cuff interview with Mark Steyn author of After America
- And, Dr. Paul Kengor from the Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College has an American Radio Journal
commentary on the cause of our nation’s fiscal woes.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!
Adam Tragone, American Radio Journal, author, blog, college, Commentary, dignitary, Dr. paul kengod, Economy, education, electric cars, environment, financial, fiscal, governor, green, grove city, joe geiger, joe hicks, knowledge, life, Lincoln Radio Journal, Lowman Henry, marcellus shale, mark steyn, michele daly, multi-culturalism, natural gas, non-profit, Opinion, pennsylvania, people, politics, Radio, report, scott paterno, sustainability, women, writing
- Join me on @AmerRadioJourn as I talk with @KNaughton711 of #SilentMajorityStrategies about #2020 electoral vote mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Join me on @LRadioJournal to hear my Newsmaker interview with State Representative Greg Rothman @wgregrothman (R-C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I spoke with @HvonSpakovsky of the @Heritage on plans to include a #citizenship question in the #2020 census. ow.ly/Ca7k30p8rGQ 6 days ago
Posts by Category2016 America American Radio Journal Andy Roth blog Budget business candidate Club for Growth Commentary conservative crisis Debate debt democrat Discussion Economy education Election eric boehm Events finances freedom GOP government governor Grove City College Harrisburg health healthcare house jobs journal law laws life lincoln institute Lincoln Radio Journal Lowman Henry Money news Obama obamacare Opinion pa pennsylvania people policy Political politics poll President Presidential program public affairs race Radio Reform republican research results schedule senate Senator spending state survey taxes tom wolf union united states USA vote watchdog writing