Posts Tagged redistricting
Radio Program Schedule for the week of December 17, 2011 – December 23, 2011
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Dr. Victor Davis Hanson of PJ Media about the upcoming U.S. Supreme Court battle over the Arizona border protection law
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story behind the Republican Presidential race
- Adam Tragone of Human Events offers his Off the Cuff assessment of the presidential race
- Col. Frank Ryan, USMC (Ret.) has an American Radio Journal commentary on why the failure of the Super Committee on deficit reduction was actually a good thing.
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry gets details on the new congressional, state senate and state house districts from Chris Nicholas of the Pennsylvania Business Council
- Joe Geiger has Patrick Bradley from the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank in the Nonprofit Spotlight
- Al Paschall interrupts his retirement with a Somedays commentary on the arrest of former GOP Lieutenant Governor candidate Montgomery County Commissioner Jim Matthews on perjury charges.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!