Posts Tagged strike
Radio program Schedule for the Week of: October 22, 2011 – October 28, 2011
This week on American Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch about their report on the Obama Administration’s policy czars
- Andy Roth of the Club for Growth has the Real Story on congressional budget maneuvering and an update on the GOP Presidential race
- Colin Hanna of Let Freedom Ring, USA has an American Radio Journal commentary on why Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan is so popular.
This week on Lincoln Radio Journal:
- Lowman Henry talks with Simon Campbell of Stop Teacher Strikes, Inc. about the Strike Free Education Act
- Joe Geiger of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations has Ifoma Aduba of A Women’s Place in the Nonprofit Spotlight
- Scott Paterno has an Uncomfortable Truth commentary on why states should be policy laboratories.
Visit the program web sites for more information about air times. There, you can also stream live or listen to past programs!